KB Knitting

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sore

Today was a good day for knitting. I got quite a bit done, and as a result my pinky and ring finger of my right hand are sore from being curled so much today (I'm an English knitter). I know the amount of knitting I did today is nowhere near the amount of other knitters; I get distracted by blog reading. And I take really long naps.

I was going to knit while watching the Olympics but I only got to do so during the speedskating portion that I caught. The ice dancing is just too facinating to try to knit and watch at the same time. Especially since I was working on the Jaywalker at that time. Ok so here are some progress pictures.


This is right after I turned the heel












Here is where I stopped last night-the end of the gussett decreases











And here is where I am right now.
Doesnt seem like a lot but that's a l
ot of rounds on those tiny size 1 needles.

I also finally started a sleeve of my Accordion. I've already done the 3rd increase for it but it seems like it's a bit loose so I might end up not increasing for awhile. I dunno, we shall see.



Soo I'm proud of myself b/c I usually dont get this much done. I'm sure I'll be knitting some more tonight, although I'm not sure which one I feel like working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>