KB Knitting

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Opal Petticoat


I'm skipping class right now because I didn't want to walk the mile and back in the rain and have to worry about my notebook getting wet and all the ink running and the wet pants legs. Oh and lets not forget about the cold!

So here are my Opal Petticoat socks that I finished. In the picture the second toe hadn't been kitchened but I was at my bf's house so that had to wait until I got home. In reality they are done. They have been for over a week, but I'm just now getting to blogging about it.

I didn't know until right now how different the heels look. I mean, my left foot is bigger than my right (for some reason around 9-10 it just swelled up, and hardly went back down...reason unknown) but come on. Oh well, I don't care really.

As you can see I had a lot of yarn left. I think I'm going to make a pair of socks for my cousin. She's 3 1/2.

I really like these socks and recieved a lot of compliments on them while knitting on them (because I KIP! YEAH).

I've realized that I would like to have 2 pairs of socks in the making at all times. One being a basic sock so I can knit while watching Grey's Anatomy and Adult Swim, and another one which needs more attention. I need more sock yarn-its seriously lacking. I'm sad. I need money.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I'll be going home for the day as I have to be a work at 7 am for the crazy mall shoppers. By the time I actually get traffic here it'll be after the weekend when the sock updates come out so I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

  • Great socks - the stripes are perfectly matched. Wow!!
    Hope your weekend went well-
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    By Blogger Knittinreed, at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>