KB Knitting

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Widdershins

For the month of October I have been working on some Sockotta Widdershins. Once again, they've lingered on the needles for about 3-4 days b/c I was afraid of doing a bind off that would be too tight. So I tried a sewn bind-off. AND IT WORKED! Yay for Elizabeth Zimmerman! It took about 30 minutes for each sock though. The socks are a little long for me so I'm going to give them to my mommy. They will be for Christmas though! I will be taking a picture sometime this weekend over at Kenny's.

I have a set of Denise Interchangables as well as a Boyle Needlemaster set both of which have been M.I.A. since the last week of August, when I moved into my new apartment. And I've been going crazy because I've been wanting to try and tackle a sweater and knit some scarves. Money was tight so I didn't want to buy new needles.


I FINALLY found them tonight!! I'm so excited. I could've sworn I had them in one of the totes in my room and I was right! I missed them before because they were buried under papers and magazines!

I must go now in preparation for Grey's Anatomy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>