KB Knitting

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SAM2

I FINALLY managed to get a picture of these. I finished them last weekend. They've taken me forever to knit partially because I was in the process of moving-ugh. And I have pictures of them on my camera but then when I went to load them, I couldn't find my cord to connect the camera to the computer. So I had to get my bf to take a picture. I specifically said "Don't include my legs." Ugh. Sorry, you can't see the stitches/pattern really well, it was taken at 11pm.

Pattern: Hederas
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock
Needles: Boyle size 2
Finished: I think August 25, 2006

Let me say I LOVE THESE SOCKS!!! They were originally suppossed to be for my mom but I don't know if I can give them to her. Everytime I start out with the intentions of giving her a handknitted pair of socks, I end up wanting them. Its the result of both the yarn and the pattern! Lorna's needs no explanation, I mean, its even Grumperina's favorite choice of sock yarn. The pattern is well written, easy to remember so its a great pattern for traveling, and it's fast! (I know it took me forever to finish but that's more because I wasn't knitting on them) When I wanted to stop knitting for some reason, I'd go ok, I'll just finish this round, then it was "I'll finish this pattern repeat" But I wouldnt stop there. I will definately knit these socks again. Definately.

So here's my August socks. Hopefully I can finish a pair for every month of SAM 2.

4 Comments:

  • The socks look great! I think that boyfriends are the worst at taking pics. They always do what you don't want them to do!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 PM  

  • Great Hederas! It is a nice pattern, isn't it?

    By Blogger lexa, at 6:26 PM  

  • I'm really thinking about Hederas for my first pair of socks for me. (All my other socks have been/are gifts.)

    I love yours!

    By Blogger Ginny, at 10:17 PM  

  • Great socks! Love the color too.

    By Blogger Knittinreed, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>