KB Knitting

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Old Projects

I realized that I didn't have pictures of some projects that I have completed recently so I took pictures of them when I took the ones of Widdershins. I'm going to try to remember to take weekly progress pictures (at least until I get a new USB cord) at my boy's house from now on. So I hope to get some tomorrow or this weekend.

Here is my Manos del Uraguay scarf. I LOVE IT! It took only one skein. So I have another one left at my disposal. 1x1 rib. I think U.S. size 10.5 Boyle straight needles. Pretty sure. Anyways it was inspired by the Purl Scarf in Last Minute Knitted Gifts...but I didn't add Rowan's Kidsilk Haze.
Here is a better picture of my Hedera socks that I finished awhile ago. I didn't realize before but now when I see this picture that there is some mistake on my right foot. It is bothering me to no end.
I had another picture to show you of a burgandy scarf I made (you can see the edge of it in the corner of the picture above) but I can't locate it.

Anyways, GREY'S ANATOMY comes on TONIGHT! YAY! I was knitting before class and a girl came up to me and asked me if I had seen it because of Meredith's knitting. Then she said she needs to be doing that. I said it would never work to keep me from guys! I love it but guys are cute.

Oh and for the record, I'm not diggin' Daylight Savings Time. Just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>