KB Knitting

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

yummy yarn

Here's my first Jaywalker sock. I changed the types on increases and decreases the pattern called for b/c they took me too long to do. And I want to finish stuff. B/c it takes me long enough to finish things.

Now here's some yummy yarn I bought today and yesterday.The black in the bag is Debbie Bliss Merino Chunky that I got on sale at my LYS for 40% off. It was an inpulse purchase. Damn tiny balls dont have hardly any yardage. UGH i hate 50 g balls.

The two purple skeins are from yesterday. If you notice that the bigger one is Gems Opal, which is the yarn that they use for the socks in the Spring 2006 Interweave Knits! I cant wait to start those!
And the wildfoote as you see. I've never heard of it bef
ore. I will write more in the next entry about the lys that i got the sock yarns from. My arm hurts now.This is old but still new to me as I havent knit with any of these before. There's paton's kroy sock yarn, Bernat Satin, KOIGU PPM, and LORNA'S LACES

1 Comments:

  • The sock looks great! And, what a score at the LYS!! What are you planning to make with it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>