KB Knitting

Saturday, April 29, 2006

So Behind

I've done a lot of progress on items that I havent mentioned here. And I have no up to date progress pictures due to not being able to take pictures while its still light out. And my pictures suck when taken at night.

Here's what I've been working on:
  • Tivoli in Brown Sheep's Cotton fleece in Wisteria-Just after the waist decreases; haven't knit on it for a week
  • 3x1 ribbed socks in Lorna's Laces Sheppard Sock in Ravenswood (which should be renamed Blue Raspberry due to its luscious colors...at the beginning of the the heel)
  • Twisted Ribbed socks in LLSS in Jeans (just a little past the toe)

Both pairs of socks are being knit toe up due to me not knowing how long I should make the cuffs and also in case I get bored I can end it earlier than I would if I was going cuff down.

Here is a picture of Tivoli before I did any of the decreases (taken ages ago). Although you can't tell here the yarn is streaking which sort of pisses me off b/c I paid $9 for each skein and they are allllllll like this. And I know I can get streaked Cotton Fleece (2nd mills) for $4.50 on ebay!! So does anyone else know if Cotton Fleece is normally streaked?
Other than that I like working with the yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>