KB Knitting

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

not once but twice

I can barely jnit today as I sliced my pointer finger open today and had to get 9 stitches. I had a panic attack before I went to the doctor also. Ugh.

And to add insult to injury Organina has been frogged not once but twice. I just finished frogging what I had into a nice little ball of yarn. IT SHALL NOT BE FROGGED (as a whole at least) again. I repeat, it shall NOT be frogged again! I have discovered the wonders of a lifeline and also will be using the correct size needles for my guage. I am a tight! knitter. The pattern calls for size 3 needles and knitting like that would have given me a finished circumfernce of 32 inches for my 36 size chest!!! So yeah.
Here's a pic of what organina looked like before I frogged her the first time. And it was pretty much that length if not more this time around. You can easily see why I had to frog her.

I need to take a break from her, besides I'm getting ansy from not knitting any socks. I really should try 2 socks at a time b/c I keep getting struck by sss.

Oh woe is me.


 
/body>