KB Knitting

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Quick update

I started a new pair of socks using Patons Kroy sock yarn to give myself a break from Organina so I can come back full force. I'm knitting them both at the dame time but I'm still using dpns. I figured this is better since I always get struck by SSS. I would've tried magic look or two socks on two circulars but I lack the materials to try either of those. I feel an addi purchse may be in the future...gotta get paid!
I actually wanted to start Organina again on the first but I've been working so much. But it WILL be started this weekend before my two killer summer classes start.
So yeah, next post will be better.with pics. And probably longer since my stitches will be off and I can type again.cant wait

P.S. Amy Tan's The Bonesetter's Daughter is GREAT! That and Toni Morrison's Sula are the other reasons why I havent started Organina. I missed reading for pleasure so much!

4 Comments:

  • I often knit socks in tandem with dpns...it's fun. It's odd, I don't knit in tandem when knitting socks on 2 circs...?! Have fun, can't wait to see them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

  • eww, summer and school just never meshed well in my mind. I never took summer school...maybe that's why I'm on my 5th year! ;)

    I'm reading junk food mysteries to take my mind off things...and to get back into reading for pleasure. Too bad they suck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 PM  

  • Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 AM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>