KB Knitting

Monday, January 29, 2007

2 FOs!!!


But I'm only showing you one for now. I don't have a picture of my socks yet.

Pattern: 1x1 ribbed scarf
Yarn: Lamb's Pride Worsted in Jack's plum
Needles: Boyle interchangable circulars size 11
Started: Sunday January 21, 2007
Finished: Tuesday January 23, 2007

This was a super quick scarf because I held the yarn double.




In the picture you can see the other two wips I had going on at the time. The one on the right in the teal color is a pair of Broadmittens from Knitty. The blue blob in the back is the grape nehi socks that I have actually finished Saturday night. Here is a progress picture of the at the time this picture was taken.

The sock on the left only needed to be bound off while the sock on the right needed about 5 more repeats and then the ribbing left.
The yarn is Lorna's Laces Sheppard sock of course!

Stay tuned for the FO post about these and other current wips!

Btw, that's not my place, it's my artist bf's hence the paint splattered table and easel he made in the background...that sucker is 7 ft tall!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>