KB Knitting

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I just need to get through this weekend

I can't wait until this weekend is over! It has been busy all week at work-although I kind of like it-makes work go by faster since there's always something for me to do...Really there's always stuff for me to do but I dont want to do those things. It's just that customers can get meaner faster...and they get in my way.

But this is a knitting blog so how about some knitting content.

Two nights ago I finished the Lorna's Laces Sheppard socks in Ravenswood. Although the skeins were from the same dyelot, there is a definate difference. The first sock has WAY more pink. That was from a frogged sock so I needed a new skein by the time I got to the toe (make longer legs) and its all blue. Plus that toe is really pointy because I forgot to stop when I got to 12 stitches. On the other hand the second sock's toe is completely square (ish) because I was watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and went past the point where I shouldve started decreasing. But did I frog? NO. I hate frogging, especially since the socks were already so different, theres no point. Also the ribbing is way shorter-I hate ribbing I've realized.

What's next on the list?

What I *should* do next:
  • Well I need to do the other sock using Claudia's handpainted yarn...as much as i love the yarn Im procrastinating on winding it.
  • Theres that same problem with the somewhat cowl
What I *want* to do:
  • Cast on for one of the dozen socks that I want to knit from Knitting on the Road and Knitting Vintage Socks (my great bf bought it for me for Christmas)
  • Endpaper mitts
  • Anemoi mittens
  • Arogosy
  • Corazon
  • And Cookie's socks: Monkey, Pomatomus, BBF, another hedera...
  • and the list goes on.
Theres a bad photo of my center square hat on flickr. I have to go now and talk to my bf who has left me for break. Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>