KB Knitting

Monday, June 19, 2006

Taking a break

from physics to finally blog. I have yet to do any of my scientific journals that I need to do for Plant Development. Here are my Paton's Kroy socks. As you can see progress has been slow due to not knitting at all last week until Saturday night when I turned the heel on one of the socks. Since then I haven't knit on the other at all. I'd rather turn the heel and do the gusset decreases at one time so I don't lose my place and have to count stitches and whatnot. I probably won't get enough time to do that until the weekend again. You can see the physics book in the top corner of the picture.

Well since I cant format this the way I want to, this will have to do. I finally bought Last Minute Knitted Gifts so I can finally make the infamous Hourglass Sweater. I will also make the Purl Scarf minus the Rowan Kidsilk Haze since I don't like mohair too much b/c it sticks to everything. But look at this pretty one that I discovered.






I also downloaded Wendy's Somewhat Cowl sweater. I've done the swatch in Silky Wool
that I got on sale at The Knitting Sisters in Williamsburg during their memorial day sale. I don't have pictures of the yarn though. So I'll probably end up casting on for that instead of working on Orangina like I should be for the Amazing Lace.

Of course when I want to be working on the most things, I'm the busiest...well I'm actually doing some of the work I should be doing. I'm shooting for a B in physics (an A would be nice, but I've got to be realistic here).

Have a good week everyone!


 
/body>