KB Knitting

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally an FO!


I just finished these a few minutes ago. I actually finished knitting these at the beginning of the week and they've just been sitting there waiting for me to graft the toes. My grafting sucks. And I'm a tight knitter. I used 72 stitches on size ones and these are still a little snug...although it could just be that I'm not used to wearing handknit socks. So these are going to have to be for me because my mom's feet are bigger than mine. Sigh...

Specifics:
Yarn:Paton's Kroy Sock Yarn
Needles: Boyle and Susan Bates size 1; 5 double point needles
Pattern: basic sock top down, with help from Sensational Knitted Socks for heel flap and toes decreases
Finished: June 30, 2006

These can count for the Sock a Month KAL AND Count your socks! Yes!

Hope everyone has a nice and safe holiday weekend!


 
/body>