KB Knitting

Monday, July 10, 2006

MIA

I can't find my camera. So no pictures, sorry.

I've just now picked up the needles again since sometime last week...probably Friday night. It is now Thursday. I've been busy with school and work. My bf came down for a couple of days and I hung out with him and then I've been slaving over scientific journal reviews I had to do for a class as well as study for that final.

Tomorrow I'm leaving to go to my father's house since some relatives will be down, and I'll be there until the middle of next week. So hopefully I'll get a lot of knitting time. Probably not over the weekend but def during the week.

I've given up on Orangina until next spring. It's just not meant to be. I have been working on some other projects that I havent shown here yet. I'm working on the Somewhat Cowl which is coming along swimmingly now, as well as a pair of Hederas. I'm using Lorna's Laces Nearly Solid sock yarn. Gotta love it! That's been stalled at the heel flap (now I've gotta turn the heel). I'm also still working on the purl scarf, I'd say I'm halfway done with it.

If I find my camera before I leave tomorrow, I'll post the pictures for these projects, if not, then I'll be back next week! Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

  • Ooh, turning the heel is my favorite part!

    By Blogger Hannah, at 8:34 AM  

  • I hate when I realize projects are 'not meant to be'!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>