KB Knitting

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2nd FO


Here are my finished Grape Nehi socks. I should call them my Blueberry Not-so Nehi socks.

Specifics:

Pattern: Grape Nehi socks
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Sheppard sock in Pond Blue, much more vibrant in real life.
Needles: Boyle dpns size 2
Modifications: They are obviously not knee highs. I also adapted the heel from widdershins (these are toe-up) I used Judy's Magic cast on and a sewn bind off.

These count as my January socks; I finished them January 27, 2007. Yes that was a Saturday night. And I stayed in and watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer on dvd and finished these socks.
I'm soo old.

These socks are great and make a pretty lace pattern. The four row repeat was easy to memorize as well. They remind me of Hederas for those reasons.


 
/body>